Remarketing For Ecommerce

Only 2% of first time visitors to your website will buy.  Retargeting keeps your business in front of the other 98%.  How does it work? 

When a potential customer comes to your website, a snippet of code is placed in their browser and your ad follows them as they visit other sites across the web.  Every time your potential customer sees your ad, it confirms in their mind that you are the leader in your industry.

Remarketing is also the perfect compliment to pay per click ads and helps maximize your initial investment of attracting shoppers to your online store. It is relatively inexpensive when compared to PPC. If you are interested in giving remarketing a try, please contact us today.
We love remarketing and highly recommend it.